GAC Injections – Widely used as an effective weight loss supplement for some time now, GAC Injections are helping many dieters lessen sugar cravings and stick to low-carb dieting. Glutamine, arginine and carnitine (GAC) are three combined amino acids that convert glycogen to energy rather than fat, which is easier to burn and expel from the body. Newly made available as a pharmacy-grade prescription by ReGenesis HRT in injectable form, GAC injections are specifically formulated for rapid weight loss and enhanced athletic performance via the stimulation of the body’s metabolism through the transfer of fatty acids to the mitochondria. ReGenesis HRT’s team of medical researchers have found GAC to be an important component in muscle repair, body sculpting and immune system enhancement and are delighted to offer safe and supervised GAC injections to our patients. Patients using GAC injections can expect to enjoy:
- Increased growth hormone levels
- Prevention of muscle loss
- Faster muscle recovery
- Improved circulation
- Powerful fat burning properties
- Conversion of stored fat into energy
- Increased energy levels
- Higher metabolic rates
- Balanced hormones
- Improved mood
- Increased stamina
Below is a breakdown of each amino acid, and its role in fat loss:
- Glutamine is one of the body’s most abundant amino acids and is the building block for all essential proteins. It is most commonly used to boost the immune system to combat the effects of bodily distress. Glutamine also enhances exercise performance and expedites muscle recovery allowing its users to effectively burn more calories.
- Arginine is an amino acid that changes into nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is a neurotransmitter that improves circulation and blood flow. Due to arginine’s positive effects on blood circulation, workout performance and muscle recovery time has been shown to improve while taking arginine, leading to an increase in the rate of fat burning which is extremely effective for weight loss.
- L-Carnitine is a substance produced by the liver and kidneys which converts body fat into energy. Studies show that carnitine reduces body fat, increases muscle mass, improves stamina and strength and lessens fatigue, which may all contribute to weight loss. Its muscle building properties make it a favorite among weightlifters and bodybuilding professionals. Carnitine has also been used to boost energy during times of caloric deficit which can help to eliminate fatigue and irritability while dieting.